Getting To The Point Where You Feel You Could Use Some Outside Help To Take Care Of Your Aging Parent?
Hiring Somebody to Come In to Assist Is A Big Step…
But Let’s Face It—You Could Use The Help
Are you in a situation where maybe your parents’ health is declining? Perhaps they just can’t get around like they used to. Maybe they can’t drive anymore or have trouble with meals or medications and you as a family caregiver are frustrated because you want to help them and because you know it’s the right thing to do. Do you feel that you have an obligation, but at the same time it is taking a toll on you emotionally and physically?
If You Are Looking For Solutions, Consider An In-Home CareGiver
Imagine your parent being cared for by competent and highly trained professionals. A CareGiver for your parent can provide them with a variety of personal care assistance, help with household tasks as well as loving companionship. Unlike a nursing home, an independent or assisted living facility, or a residential care home, having an In-Home CareGiver allows your parent to remain in their own home and age in place.
Home Care Is More Affordable Than You Think
For under $200 per week you can have part time In-Home Care for your parent. When they need assistance in shopping, going to doctor appointments, household tasks and some personal care, a CareGiver can help them 2 or 3 time a week. As the need for care increases, care can be a few hours each day, full time each day or 24 hour live in care.
Finding the right CareGiver for your parent is a matchmaking process that involves personality, levels of care, special situations, language and more. Platinum level CareGivers can make all the difference. The Platinum level CareGiver Certificate is awarded to Care-To-Go CareGivers who demonstrate an exceptional capacity for caring and have completed extensive care training.
Platinum cares means taking the time and effort to assess what your parent needs and then provide it. Compassionate and loving senior care means being an advocate and not just reacting to problems and needs after they arise. As your parent ages at home, the needs and care requirements can change from day to day and sometimes quickly. That’s why Platinum CareGivers are trained to plan ahead and provide the awareness, respect, care, and acceptance that is required. Because our CareGiver is proactive instead of reactive in the care of your parent, you will have peace of mind. It is not unusual for the CareGiver and Client relationship to grow into a loving and caring friendship. Click here to read more about Platinum Care and CareGiver Requirements.
Five Critical Characteristics To Demand From Your Home Care Agency…
Does Yours Do These?
- Keep Track Of Your Loved One’s Progress With Granny Watch© Unique to Care-To-Go, regular reports can be posted to a secure web page for you and authorized family members to view. We can post pictures, eating habits, medication changes, outings, doctor visit results or what ever you think is necessary. If it is more convenient we can talk to you by phone instead.
- CareGiver Screening and Background Checks – Platinum quality begins with thorough screening. After the screening process, a Platinum CareGiver Candidate must pass a series of in-depth interviews and approvals. Care-To-Go CareGivers also are required to have First Aid, CPR and AED Certificate, Background and Criminal Checks, Reference Checks and Arizona Fingerprint Registration. Click for complete CareGiver information.
- Staff supervision and 24/7 Back up – Care-To-Go In-Home CareGivers are backed up by an extremely experienced and knowledgeable staff. Case managers are familiar with the specific needs for your loved one and monitor their progress. Services available from staff members include: RNs, Nurse Assists, Certified Nutritionist, Certified Massage Therapist, Christian and Spiritual Counseling, and Natural Mind and Body Healing Techniques.
- An extensive variety of services – Alzheimer’s Care, Hospice Care, Respite Care, Personal Services include: grooming, dressing, bathing, medication reminders and help with personal necessities. Homemaking services include: meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, escort to and advocate for doctor appointments. Companion Services include: conversation, attending meetings, visiting friends, or help with reading. Click for complete list of services.
- Bonded and Insured Care-To-Go maintains a Bond as well as Liability Insurance to protect you as well as Arizona Workers Injury Insurance to protect the Care-To-Go employees.
Contact Beth Bates at Care-To-Go 480-284-8611 or 800-818-0407.
Serving Phoenix, Scottsdale, The East Valley, Providing In-Home CareGiver, Elderly Care, Home Companion, Elder Care